We design our dentures solutions to fit you — not the other way around. This means that you can be assured that your new smile is 100% your own. However, because no two pairs of dentures are alike, so are the associated costs. When you meet with your dentist, you’ll get the full picture of what procedures are recommended, and their associated pricing, specifically for you. That said, we want to be as transparent as possible about the fees you can expect so that you can walk into your first meeting informed and confident. You can get fee information three ways:
- Call your local practice directly
- Call 1-800-DENTURE to get fee information over the phone, or request an information brochure mailed to you at no charge
- Visit our Locations page to see the fee schedule for your local practice
We provide each practice’s fees so you can have a reasonable estimate of the cost of the services you will need. (For clinical reasons, additional fees may need to be charged in some cases.)
Cost of Full Dentures
The price to have full dentures made is more than just the creation of the dentures themselves. Your final out of pocket total may include the additional cost of any extractions, and any exams or imaging. Your final total may also be affected by the type of dentures and denture materials you choose. (Acrylic material vs Flex material will have different prices, for example.) Dentures are also billed per arch, which separates out the top and bottom piece.
Cost of Partial Dentures
Partial dentures may involve many of the same procedures involved with full dentures, but on a smaller scale proportional to the number of partial dentures you need. The number of partial dentures that are required as part of the final treatment plan will inform the total treatment cost. Learn more about the cost of partial dentures.
The Affordable Dentures & Implants Difference
Our commitment to providing you with affordable options, and our mission to restore your smile and confidence, means every aspect of our business is devoted to your needs. We help make our denture solutions more affordable with the following:
- An on-site denture lab eliminates the added markup that is charged by outside commercial dental labs. We eliminate the “middle man” and pass the savings on to patients
- A large number of affiliated practices means we have cost-saving, volume-buying power for all our clinical supplies and materials
- Standardized treatment plans and denture fabrication for additional cost savings
- Cost-effective practices. Our practices are comfortable, but not luxurious — this helps keep our fees low!
Additionally, our Best Price Guarantee means that we will not be beaten on price. At participating practices, patients can bring in a treatment plan from any competitor, and the practice will beat the total treatment plan cost for comparable services. Call your local practice for more information on the Best Price Guarantee offer.
Dental Insurance Coverage
Depending on your plan, dental insurance can help cover the costs of full or partial dentures. Our practices accept most major dental insurances, Medicaid, and payment from third-party care providers, such as Veterans Affairs. If you do not have insurance, we can work with you to find a solution that’s right for your needs and budget. To learn more about the options available to you, visit our dental financing and payment options page.