When compared to dentures, dental implants do cost more — but the confidence and comfort they restore can be life-changing. Our patients who choose to receive dental implants often report a marked change in their comfort with eating, smiling, interacting, and just plain living their lives. Plus, dental implants can positively affect the long-term health of your jaw bone and facial structure as they afford patients the opportunity to regain full use of that missing tooth and the chance to preserve the supporting bone.
Your health and happiness are always worth investing in and, at Affordable Dentures & Implants, our mission is to make that investment more accessible to all.
What are the Dental Implant Cost Factors?
Implants on average cost upwards of $1000 on their own, but your total investment may be greater depending on the other treatments, oral care, and other dental solutions you may need throughout your mouth.
You can also expect your investment to change based on the number of implants you receive. Whether you are recommended one or multiple implants may be influenced by the following conditions:
- The health of your gums in the area where the implant will be placed
- The number of teeth affected or missing
- The location of the affected or missing teeth
What Makes Our Dental Implant Prices Affordable?
We’re here to make tooth replacement affordable for all. Many of the reasons that make us price leaders in dentures help us do the same for implants, like:
- Practice-specific, on-site labs. The on-site lab at every Affordable Dentures & Implants provides custom-crafted full denture and tooth-replacement services in real time. There is no outside commercial lab involved so the turnaround time is short, same-day service is the norm, the costs stay very low, and the responsiveness to customized patient needs is excellent.
- Our large network of practices. With more than 210 practices in 40 states, and hundreds of thousands of patients every year, it’s easy to buy materials, supplies, and leading-edge technology at a discount — which we then pass onto you.
- Focused services. By keeping our business focused on tooth replacement solutions, our practice staff is able to stay highly efficient, which means you get better, faster, and more affordable service.
- Training and technology. Our practice owners, practice staff, and lab technicians are at the forefront of industry trends to provide the highest quality service and solutions to you, so you get the most out of your investment.
- Best Price Guarantee. Many of our practices offer our Best Price Guarantee, which promises to beat the price of any competitor treatment plan by 10%.
The end result is delivering a high standard of care and efficiencies that keep prices just how you want them: affordable.
Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
Coverage of dental implants by insurance providers depends on your plan. You may be eligible for full or partial coverage of one or multiple implants. We’re proud to accept major dental insurances, Medicare, and third-party care providers like Veterans Affairs.
That said, many of our patients find that our fees are actually lower than the copay required by their insurance provider. The practice staff at a local dentures office near you can help you calculate the costs so you can make the best decision.