Last Updated: June 19, 2019
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Affordable Care and our Affiliated Dental Practices obtain information about you in order to conduct business, to develop comprehensive statistics, to serve you better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users of this Site, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment, (d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, as you navigate to, through, and away from the Site, collectively "Non-Personal Information."
- We also collect all of the information that you provide to us through the Services.
- Affordable Care and our Affiliated Dental Practices also collect information through any correspondence that you provide to us. Information that you provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address(es), (d) e-mail address(es), (e) phone number(s), (f) credit card number(s), and (g) other information, collectively "Personal Information."
- Affordable Care and our Affiliated Dental Practices collect information when you visit one of our Affiliated Dental Practices and Provide Information, including but not limited to, through interviews, through patient forms, and through other similar documentation and exchanges.
- We also obtain information about our Users from third parties, including other businesses with whom we have advertising, professional, or other business relationships.
- The information we collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users' information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that you provide directly to us, to our Affiliated Dental Practices, or that we receive from third parties.
3. TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer.
- A "Cookie" is a data file that is created and stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit our Site. An "Anonymous Identifier" is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A "Web Beacon" is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow us to learn more about a User's behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a Web Beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User's actions coming to our Site, moving through our Site, and after leaving our Site.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics on our Site to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google's Opt-Out Browser Add-on website tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. You can learn more about "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps," www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Web.com www.web.com ("Web.com"). We also use Web.com to host this Site and to store Users' submitted data. We utilize Web.com's services to manage our Google AdWords campaigns and to perform other data collection and data analytics services. You can learn more about Web.com's privacy practices on this page assets.web.com/legal/English/PrivacyPolicy.pdf. You can also learn more about Web.com's policies in general at its website legal.web.com.
5. THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We and our Affiliated Dental Practices collect and process information about Users in order to conduct our business operations, to provide our Services to you, to inform and make available products and services that may be of interest to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. We make use of User information to enhance, improve, operate, maintain, and update the Services (including but not limited to, our programs and our systems). We might also make use of your information to prevent fraudulent use of the Services, or to maintain a record of our relationship, interactions, and transactions with you.
We combine the information that we receive; for example, we combine information we receive online with information we receive offline; and we combine information we collect from you with information We receive from our Affiliated Dental Practices and from third parties.
The information you provide will be used to contact you from time to time, for example to notify you about functionality changes to the Services or terms changes to this Policy, and to offer products or services that you may find helpful (provided that you have not opted out of receiving such notices). Unless you have specifically authorized us in writing to do so, we will never share your information with third parties for their marketing, sales, or advertising purposes, nor will we use Your information to market, sell, or advertise any third-party item or service where we receive financial remuneration in exchange for making the communication.
We may, from time to time, also use your information to:
- Deliver any products or services requested by you
- Manage and attend to our relationship with you
- Communicate with you
- Measure, assess, analyze, and review the efficacy of our advertising, this Site's content, our services and products, and other related assessments
- Perform our obligations and enforce our rights
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you have consented and have provided information to Us
6. DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
When You Provide Information to Us or to Our Affiliated Dental Practices, You are consenting to receive e-mail information, text messaging, phone call(s), or other forms of direct communications about Our Services. Additionally, by Providing Information, you are consenting to release any provided information and/or data to us, to our Affiliated Dental Practices, or to a third party in accordance with our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
7. DATA SECURITY
Although Affordable Care uses reasonable online security measures, designed to protect your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site.
Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through this Site or any of our Internet-based Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. By using our Site and Services, you acknowledge and accept these risks.
8. COPPA COMPLIANCE NOTICE
Our Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE. If you do not meet this age requirement, you must not access or use the Site. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission's website: www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
10. CONTACT US
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
- Attention: Website Inquiry
Affordable Care, LLC
629 Davis Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Attention: Website Inquiry
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT