Last Updated: January 18, 2018
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Affordable Care and Our Affiliated Dental Practices obtain information about You in order to conduct business, to develop comprehensive statistics, to serve You better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users of this Site, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment,(d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, as You navigate to, through, and away from the Site, collectively "Non-Personal Information."
- We also collect all of the information that You provide to us through the Services.
- Affordable Care and Our Affiliated Dental Practices also collect information through any correspondence that You provide to Us whether through standard mail, e-mail, text message(s), or phone call(s). Information that You provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address(es), (d) e-mail address(es), (e) phone number(s), (f) credit card number(s), and (g) other information, collectively "Personal Information."
- Affordable Care and Our Affiliated Dental Practices collect information when You visit one of Our Affiliated Dental Practices and Provide Information, including but not limited to, through interviews, through patient forms, and through other similar documentation and exchanges.
- We also obtain information about Our Users from third parties, including other businesses with whom We have advertising, professional, or other business relationships.
- The information We collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users' information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that You provide directly to Us, to Our Affiliated Dental Practices, or that We receive from third parties.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics on our Site to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google's Opt-Out Browser Add-on website [hyperlink: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/]. You can learn more about "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps," www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Yodle, Inc., by Web.com www.yodle.com/company ("Yodle"). We also use Yodle to host this Site and to store Users' submitted data. We utilize Yodle's services to manage our Google AdWords campaigns. You can learn more about Yodle's privacy practices on this page www.affordabledentures.com/privacy_policy. You can also learn more about Yodle's privacy policies in general at its website www.yodle.com/legal/policies/privacy-policy.
5. THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We and Our Affiliated Dental Practices collect and process information about Users in order to conduct Our business operations, to provide Our Services to You, to inform and make available products and services that may be of interest to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. We make use of User information to enhance, improve, operate, maintain, and update the Services (including but not limited to, Our programs and Our systems). We might also make use of Your information to prevent fraudulent use of the Services, or to maintain a record of Our relationship, interactions, and transactions with You.
We combine the information that We receive; for example, We combine information We receive online with information We receive offline; and We combine information We collect from You with information We receive from Our Affiliated Dental Practices and from third parties.
The information You provide will be used to contact You from time to time, for example to notify You about functionality changes to the Services or terms changes to this Policy, and to offer products or services that You may find helpful (provided that You have not opted out of receiving such notices). Unless You have specifically authorized us in writing to do so, We will never share Your information with third parties for their marketing, sales, or advertising purposes, nor will We use Your information to market, sell, or advertise any third-party item or service where We receive financial remuneration in exchange for making the communication.
In addition to the purposes set forth in Our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, We may, from time to time, also use Your information to:
- Deliver any products or services requested by You
- Manage and attend to Our relationship with You
- Communicate with You
- Measure, assess, analyze, and review the efficacy of Our advertising, this Site's content, Our services and products, and other related assessments
- Perform Our obligations and enforce Our rights
- Fulfill any other purpose for which You have consented and have provided information to Us
6. DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
When You Provide Information to Us or to Our Affiliated Dental Practices, You are consenting to receive e-mail information, text messaging, phone call(s), or other forms of direct communications about Our Services. Additionally, by Providing Information, You are consenting to release any provided information and/or data to Us, to Our Affiliated Dental Practices, or to a third party in accordance with Our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
7. DATA SECURITY
Although Affordable Care uses reasonable online security measures, designed to protect Your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site.
Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to or through this Site or any of Our Internet-based Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. By using Our Site and Services, You acknowledge and accept these risks.
8. COPPA COMPLIANCE NOTICE
Our Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE. If You do not meet this age requirement, You must not access or use the Site. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission's website: www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
10. CONTACT US
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
- Attention: Website Inquiry
- Affordable Care, LLC
- 5430 Wade Park Blvd
- Raleigh, NC 27607
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT