All-In-One Dental Implants
Commonly referred to as All-On-4ᵀᴹ or Full Mouth Dental Implants, our ALL-IN-ONE Solutionᵀᴹ gives you a permanent, implant-secured smile in just one day - at a price you can afford.
Real Patient. Real Results.
What is the All-In-One Solution?
Commonly referred to as All-On-4™ or Full Mouth Dental Implants, our All-In-One Solution gives you a permanent implant-secured smile in just one day – at a price you can afford.
The All-In-One Solution features implants that are placed in your mouth to permanently secure a custom-fitted bridge. The bridge acts like your teeth, providing you with an amazing feel and function, more like your natural teeth.
At Affordable Dentures & Implants, we know that your time is valuable. With this special package, we can get our patients fitted and out the door with a brand new smile in one day!
Since 1975, millions of patients have trusted us to restore their smile, confidence and life.
95%+ bite force allows you to enjoy eating again
Strong and stable permanent solution with no denture that slips or removes
No false palate from a denture that covers the roof of your mouth
Implants provide firm support of facial structures – jaw, lips and cheeks
Get life changing care at an affordable price today. Click here to learn how.
Dental Implant Expertise
We are the nation's largest provider network of dental implants
Variety of payment options including credit and insurance
Your first visit is free with a no obligation treatment plan
Convenient location and hours to best serve you
No Hidden Fees
Simple pricing with treatment plan costs shared upfront
Our practices have on-site dental labs to safely support your services
* ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION INCLUDES: Any needed extractions, 3D X-ray, bone preparation, abutments, full-size implants, surgical guide (as needed), a set of custom-made healing teeth, a final zirconia or acrylic hybrid bridge permanently fixed in your mouth. FLORIDA CODE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS: THESE ARE MINIMUM FEES AND CHARGES MAY INCREASE DEPENDING ON THE TREATMENT REQUIRED.
All-in-One Solution FAQs
Q: How fast is the All-in-One Solution?
At Affordable Dentures & Implants, we work hard to make sure that our All-In-One patients get the care they need in just one day. Your dentist will first perform a minimally invasive procedure to place your implants and set your temporary bridge, all on the same day. Then, once you’ve adjusted to the implants and healed, you will receive your custom fitted permanent bridge.
Q: What is the cost of the All-in-One Solution?
The All-in-One Solution begins at $18,000 per arch* and it includes any needed extractions, abutments, 3D X-rays, full-size implants, custom temporary bridge, a fully customized permanent dental bridge, and more.
Financing is available so please make sure to ask your local practice about your options.
Q: How long will the All-in-One Solution last?
Q: How can I pay for the All-In-One Solution?
Your local Affordable Dentures & Implants practice accepts Cash, Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover), FSA and HSA cards, and in most cases, Checks with a valid ID. For the All-In-One Solution, you can also consider financing through Proceed Finance.
About Proceed Finance
Proceed Finance offers flexible fixed loan terms with a monthly payment option for almost every budget.*
- Simple, efficient online application process and instant credit decisions
- Full-amount approvals for a wide range of credit quality
- Clear, simple, and concise loan documents
Please check with your local practice to see if Proceed Finance is available.
Apply for Proceed Finance here.
Proceed Finance loans are provided by Security First Bank, a Nebraska state-chartered bank, or by our finance partner, LendingPoint.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Please see practice for details.
Q: What are the benefits of the All-in-One Solution?
- When decaying teeth are extracted, bacteria is reduced in the mouth and there will be an immediate difference in the health of your mouth.
- You will be able to enjoy the foods you want which will likely improve your nutrition.
- Improved confidence in a brand new smile
- No more removable dentures, oral adhesive, or worrying about your dentures falling out of your mouth when speaking.
- You can treat your new teeth just like they were there all along, with regular brushing and flossing to keep them looking their best.
Q: Is the All-in-One Solution the same as an All-On-4 procedure?